viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

THIRD JOURNAL



JOURNAL # 3

This class I worked with the students reviewing the topic of past tenses and work with a concentrate on game, as the students told me the previous class that they wanted to play, so I asked them to bring the materials that were two little pieces of cardboards with the verb in present and past written on one side. They all were engaged and took the materials to the class I was in charge of the tape and then all was ready for the class.

The students were organized in groups , they were enthusiastic with the idea of playing  so we started. They had to choose one cardboard to find the correct cardboard to match the first one, then in groups they had to create a sentence using the verb. The other gropus had to pay carefully attention to continue the game. 

I think it was a great activity but I realized that some of the students were saying “ we do not have the same proficiency level , so we didn’t get as much points as we wanted” "we are in groups where no one is good at English" but I clarify that is was not win or lose but the game  was to enjoy and practice what they have learned and next time they could be more prepared to participate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario