viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

SECOND JOURNAL



JOURNAL # 2

I started my class greeting the students and setting the rules for the lesson I told the students what were the objectives and the students were paying attention to what they were going to do. Some of them participated as usually and some of them just looked at the teacher.
Then I organized students in groups but this time they could chose who to work with. Just three of them did not want to work justifying that they did not want to work with anyone or that just they did not want because they did not want to study.
 Before to entered to the classroom the teacher who was with them had told me that they did not work in her class and they were having a bad behavior during the class, so immediately I said to them to approach where I was and explained that they also could work alone in a simpler way with another exercise that I would provide them. I had to spend more time with them because I had to explain the importance of learning and the consequences of the bad behaviour in class. They finally started to work at their pace and were a little more well behave that before. eventhough they worked poorly in the activity proposed. I think it is important to have  other options for students who do not like to work with others because they need attention. And as I know this situation next class I could plan a specific strategy to work with those students.
On the other hand the rest of the students were working actively in their groups and I was monitoring them when they had doubts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario